6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
8:45 AM - 9:25 AM
The Junior Class is sponsoring the annual Donkey Basketball Game, which benefits the Junior Class Post Prom. This is a fun entertaining evening for families and the entire community! A full Concession Stand will be available, so bring your family to dinner! Doors for the Concession Stand will open at 6:00 pm. Game time is 7:00 pm. Advance Tickets - $6.00, Tickets at the door - $8.00, Donkey Basketball T-Shirts - $10.00.
In addition to this achievement, both Alex and Megan auditioned and were ranked within the top 6 chairs for their voice parts, thus earning them each a place at the Region Choir Festival which will take place at the end of February. From there, they will again audition in the hopes of advancing to our 2015 Pennsylvania All- State Choir. Bravo on an outstanding achievement, and we wish you luck as you prepare for the next performance and audition!
Click here for homework help sites.
A reminder that parents/guardians of high school students should access the "MMS Parent Portal" to keep up with their students’ grades and attendance. To access the portal, follow these easy steps:
- Click on “Resources and Email” on the left side of the main page.
- In the drop-down box that appears, click “Parent Resources”.
- Look for “School-Related Links” in the middle of the page and click “MMS Parent Portal”.
- Click where it says “click here to activate your account”.
- Enter the appropriate information. You will need to know student ID numbers.
- A password will be e-mailed to the e-mail address you submitted to the high school office. You will then be able to access the portal.
- If you experience any problems accessing the portal, please contact Mrs. Elliott at the high school main office, 724-573-9581.
Students can also access their grades in the "MMS Student Portal" by clicking on “Resources and Email” on the left side of the main page, then "Student Resources", and then following the appropriate login procedures. Students experiencing difficulties with the login procedure should contact the MMS Administrator, Mrs. Hickman.
Visit http://mah.quantiles.com/ for access to math lessons and tutorials.
Visit http://lexile.com/fab/ to search for book recommendations to sharpen your reading skills.
Visit http://www.khanacademy.org/ for a wide variety of video tutorials in many different subjects.