The fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) provide excellent career opportunities. Different types of people can find a great variety of opportunities in STEM-related careers. What's your STEM type? Click here to take the "STEM Type Quiz" and to access free STEM resources.
Click here for homework help sites.
A reminder that parents/guardians of high school students should access the "MMS Parent Portal" to keep up with their students’ grades and attendance. To access the portal, follow these easy steps:
- Click on “Resources and Email” on the left side of the main page.
- In the drop-down box that appears, click “Parent Resources”.
- Look for “School-Related Links” in the middle of the page and click “MMS Parent Portal”.
- Click where it says “click here to activate your account”.
- Enter the appropriate information. You will need to know student ID numbers.
- A password will be e-mailed to the e-mail address you submitted to the high school office. You will then be able to access the portal.
- If you experience any problems accessing the portal, please contact Mrs. Elliott at the high school main office, 724-573-9581.
Students can also access their grades in the "MMS Student Portal" by clicking on “Resources and Email” on the left side of the main page, then "Student Resources", and then following the appropriate login procedures. Students experiencing difficulties with the login procedure should contact the MMS Administrator, Mrs. Hickman.
Visit http://mah.quantiles.com/ for access to math lessons and tutorials.
Visit http://lexile.com/fab/ to search for book recommendations to sharpen your reading skills.
Visit http://www.khanacademy.org/ for a wide variety of video tutorials in many different subjects.